Today is an age where distractions are limitless. At every turn, so many things, like the media, work, politics, etc, are telling us what to live for. These things point us away from what really matters; Living For Jesus Christ.
LivingForJesus.com is about:
- getting back on track with God
- Falling more in love with the God who created you
- Pursuing Purity
- Learning that God’s love is incomprehensible
- Becoming a better son, daughter, mother, father, husband, wife, etc.
- Getting past religion and into a relationship
- Pursuing God’s call on your life
- Understanding that there is no condemnation, only grace
- And much, much more
The site is written by Colton Jansen, a 20 year old theology student/son/brother/blog-designer/lover and worshipper of Jesus who was inspired by the numerous people in his life who helped him learn how amazing God and His love is by sharing what God had done for them. And now Colton has been blessed with the opportunity of being able to share his experiences on L4J (LivingForJesus.com), in the hope that they too may help you in your journey of getting to know Christ, and that someday, you too will share your experiences with others; for that, simply, is Living for Jesus.
Contact and More Info:
Do you have an idea that should be on Living For Jesus?
Do you have a prayer request?
Want to advertise on this site?
Or anything else?… just go to the Contact L4J page, and email me.