Born in 1989, Colton (the author of LivngForJesus.com) is an aspiring full-time worship leader. He has had a passion for ministry since his mid-teens, when Colton truly dedicated his life to Christ. Music has always been a huge part of his ministry, where he has been involved in musical worship leadership since he was 15 years old. Colton started LivingForJesus.com in 2009 as a way to share what God has been teaching him in his walk with Him. Since then, several themes have arose:
LivingForJesus.com is about:
- getting back on track with God
- Falling more in love with the God who created you
- Pursuing Purity
- Learning that God’s love is incomprehensible
- Becoming a better son, daughter, mother, father, husband, wife, etc.
- Getting past religion and into a relationship
- Pursuing God’s call on your life
- Understanding that there is no condemnation, only grace
- And much, much more
And why not music too? Colton loves sharing his current favorites with everyone. Hope you enjoy the website and that God uses it to bless you in some way.
Do you have a prayer request?
Want to advertise on this site?
Or anything else?… just go to the Contact L4J page, and email Colton.