I am a man who fully believes in the power of prayer. There is nothing that my God cannot do (Luke 1:37). So if we truly come to Him believing in the power of our God, we will see miracles happen. The prayer of God’s people is powerful and effective (James 5:16b). The following people, causes, nations, etc, are some of who/what God has burdened upon my heart to pray for, and I would love if you would join with me.
Pray For Kate.
Kate is a little girl who has a brain tumor and is fighting for her life. Her story has impacted me, and I feel compelled to pray for, not only this little girl, but all the kids with similar situations. I know children are truly the treasure of our world. We have so much to learn from them, from how to have faith, to how to love. You can find out more about kate and her story at prayforkate.com.
Pray for Maggie.
Maggie is an amazing woman who is battling breast cancer that has also spread into her spine. This lady has taught me so much in the little time I’ve spent with her over the past few years. She is a true worshipper of God, in every sense of the word. Though I doubt she knows it, the way she worships God has taught me a tremedous amount. I count myself absolutely blessed that I’ve had the oppertunity to lead worship with her. I would appreciate it so much if you could join me in praying for the following:
- That God would heal her body completely
- For strength for Maggie and her husband Morgan
- That God would use Maggie and Morgan’s testimony to help others in their walk with God
- That Maggie and Morgan would not lose faith in the promise God gave them
Maggie, Morgan, I love you guys!
Pray for Haiti.
It has been a few months since the earthquake in Haiti, but I know they are still at the beginning of the recovery process. I my heart is still heavy for them as a people and nation.
Specifics to pray for:
- Pray for the people that have lost loved one. That they would find the hope and Love of Jesus in their time of need.
- Pray for the missionaries. That God would use them and protect them.
- Pray for the churches in Haiti. That they would allow God to use them exactly how He wants to.
- Anything else God has placed upon your heart.
Pray, Pray, Pray!
Pray for the big things and the little things. Pray for your work, schools, businesses and churches in your community. Pray for your family, pray for your friends. Pray for your co-workers, pray for your neighbors. Pray, Pray, Pray! Pray for everything! Nothing is too big, nothing is too little. God wants it ALL.
If there is something or someone you would like us to pray for, please visit the Pray For One Another Forum, and leave your prayer request in the comment form.